| || |
US Together, Inc.
Together, we can make the world better!
| || |
To meet its mission, US Together provides services in seven program areas:
- Recruitment and training of interpreters and translators;
- Provision of interpreters and translators;
- Specialized program for health access;
- Workshops to service providers on how to work with interpreters.
Refugee Support Services
- Reception and Placement Services (pre-arrival processing, reception services, development and implementation of resettlement plan, documentation, orientation, employment assessment, referrals and social service linkage, follow-up, and basic needs support);
- Acculturation and Orientation classes;
- Information and Referral;
- Linkage to community resources;
- Case Management;
- Coordination of community volunteers;
- Topic specific workshops.
- Job Readiness classes;
- Job development;
- Job search assistance;
- Job placement;
- Follow-up and retention services.
- Coordination and advocacy for access to health care resources;
- Linkage to health care providers;
- Needs identification studies;
- Individualized assistance.
- Parent-School Liaison program ;
- Linkage to school system;
- School orientation for parents;
- Linkage to education resources in the community;
- Topic specific workshops on parenting issues.
Citizenship and Integration Services
- Citizenship classes;
- Integration services;
- Immigration Services.
Community Consultation and Technical Assistance Services
- Cultural Competency training to community providers;
- Data collection/research ;
- Needs assessment of refugee populations and data on service utilization;
- Workshops for community providers and leaders on services available for refugees and immigrants.
| US Together, Inc. |
2021 E Dublin Granville Rd. Suite 190
Columbus OH 43229